We believe in serving a complete breakfast that varies from day to day. That means that we can’t give you a menu ahead of time because it depends on what is available, in season and what needs to be used. We try to use fresh products including a basket of fresh fruit and vegetables we receive from our organic farmer one a week. So expect that the menu will be different almost every day. Also expect that breakfast will be freshly made for you. And if something is missing, just ask us!
- Cereal – a selection of cereals including oatmeal is available.
- Condiments – home-made jams, butter, and spreads.
- Coffee – a pot of strong hot coffee is available.
- Tea – a large selection
- Bagels, bread and more
- Orange juice
- Syrups (when needed) are genuine maple or home made fruit syrups
- Fresh fruit – a basket of fruit is on the table
- Espresso & Cappuccino are available (on request)
Always chef’s choice!
(Vegetarian option always available)
- Banana-nut pancakes with caramel
- Breakfast parfait (with fresh fruit and yoghurt)
- Blintzes – cheese or fruit rolled crepes
- Blueberry & lavender French toast
- Butter pecan French toast
- Chocolate-banana French toast
- Crepes Foster
- Lime poffertjes (Dutch pancakes) with coconut-lime syrup
- Omelet with asparagus, tomato and cheese
- Vegetable Quiche
- White-chocolate Orange French toast
Did you know that Gingerbread Manor makes it’s own macaron? You can preorder a selection of home-made macaron for your room, or to take home.
Contact us to pre-order.